How You Can Help
You can support the Central Canadian Public Television Association (CCPTA) and assist in our efforts to advance education through the production, distribution and promotion of non-commercial television programs, films and communications that are educational in nature with a minimum tax deductible gift of $1,000.
Your gift of $1,000 or more will enroll you in CCPTA’s Leadership Circle of donors.
As a member of the Leadership Circle, you can enjoy the following benefits:
$1,000 - $4,999
- You are invited to the Preview Event
- You receive the Society Briefings newsletter
- You enjoy personal attention with direct access to the Leadership Circle Director
- You are invited to occasional Leadership Circle lunches which feature fascinating guest speakers
- You enjoy access to the lending library
- You receive complimentary tickets to events
There are some donors who may be able to make a larger gift to the CCPTA. Donors who give an annual gift of $5,000 or more are enrolled in the President’s Council of donors.
As a member of the President’s Council you can enjoy the following benefits:
$5,000 and up
As a member of our President’s Council, you enjoy all Leadership Circle benefits plus:
- Enjoy an annual dinner
- You can enjoy a day on the set of a local production upon request
Gifts to CCPTA can be mailed to:
Central Canadian Public Television Association
477 Richmond Street West, Suite 602
Toronto, ON M5V 3E7